|Brief Description:||This ransom virus encrypts selected files on the computer and prompts user to pay for decryption key.|
Suppteam01@india.com is a virus that encrypts victim’s data. It won’t allow users to access their files such as photos, documents, videos, and other personal data stored on infected PC. Then it shows ransom message on your desktop once done encrypting files.
Ransom note states that your files have been encrypted. Crooks claimed that all you need is the private key to decrypt your files. Yet, malware authors hold access to this private key. Victims were advised to pay for about $750 through Bitcoins currency in exchange for the said private code. You are given 120 hours to settle the amount. Once you failed to pay the demand within that time frame, private key will be deleted.
Cyber crooks advised victims to email them at Suppteam01@india.com or email@example.com. But please refrain from sending email to these addresses. No response from you should be given to this kind of people. Cyber crooks will just convince you and even threaten you to pay the ransom. The prime goal of Suppteam01@india.com is to extort money from its victims. To help retrieve your files is none of their business. Once they collect the money, its either they will ignore you or ask you to pay for a higher amount.
To deal with Suppteam01@india.com virus, the best thing to do is to remove it. This would stop this virus from bothering you and save your PC from further attack. At the moment, the only thing you can do to bring your files back is by using your backup resources.
Take note that Suppteam01@india.com virus is often spread as malicious email attachment. Therefore, to avoid this kind of attack, never open an email if you really don’t know the source. No matter how decent it may look like, or no matter how curious you are to open it.
Procedures to Remove Suppteam01@india.com
Removal steps on this page will help you get rid of the threat effectively using tools and virus scanners. Please make sure that you will carry out the guide in exact order.
Procedure 1: Scan Computer in Safe Mode Using Installed Anti-virus Program
1. First, we will try to remove Suppteam01@india.com Ransomware (Virus Removal) by running a virus scan under Safe Mode with Networking. To perform this task, please complete these procedures.
Start in Safe Mode with Networking (Windows XP/Vista/7 Instruction)
- Please restart the computer and just before Windows start, press F8 on your keyboard repeatedly. You will be presented with Advanced Options Menu.
- From the selections, choose Safe Mode with Networking. Please use keyboard's arrow up/down to navigate between selections and press Enter to proceed.
Start Windows 8 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Please restart the computer and as soon as it begins to start, please press Shift+F8 keys.
- Instead of seeing Advance Boot Options, Windows 8 will display Recovery Mode. Continue with the given steps until you reach Safe Mode function.
- Click on 'See advanced repair options'.
- Then, click on Troubleshoot.
- Next, please select Advanced options.
- On the next window, please choose Windows Startup Settings.
- Lastly, click on Restart button. Windows 8 will now restart and boot into Advanced Boot Option wherein you can run the system in Safe Mode with Networking.
2. Open your installed anti-virus programs and update it to the most recent version by automatically downloading necessary updates.
3. Thoroughly scan the computer and remove all identified threats. Do not restart or turn off the computer after the scan process. You still need to run another scan. Please follow the next procedure.
Procedure 2: Scan and remove Suppteam01@india.com files with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
To remove Suppteam01@india.com, download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. This tool is effective in getting rid of Trojans, viruses and malware.
1. After downloading, please install the program using the default settings.
2. At the end of the installation, please make sure that it will download necessary updates.
3. Once update has completed, MBAM will launch.
4. Select SCAN from the top menu. Then, click on Threat Scan (Recommended) section.
5. Click on Start Scan to thoroughly scan the computer. Remove all threats detected by this anti-malware program after the process.
Procedure 3: Run Microsoft Safety Scanner to remove Suppteam01@india.com components.
MS Safety Scanner is a free security tool that offers on-demand virus scanning and helps remove threats from the infected computer. It is a stand-alone program that works even with existing antivirus program.
Important: Each download of Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after the acquisition date. If this period lapses, you need to download the same program from the same location again. New download contains newer virus definition and database to detect and clean most recent viruses.
To use this tool in removing Suppteam01@india.com, please follow this procedure.
1. Download Microsoft Safety Scanner from official web site. Click on the button below.
2. Save the file to a convenient location such as Desktop.
3. Once the download completes, browse the folder and double-click on the file msert.exe. Icon for this file looks like this.
4. If Windows prompts for a security warning and ask if you want to run the file, click on Run. For Windows Vista/7 users, you may right-click on the file and select Run as administrator from the selection.
5. On initial run, the tool will display End User License Agreement, please accept the terms and click Next. Continue on the process until you reach the Scan Type window.
6. Select on Full scan to entire the system and detect any presence of Suppteam01@india.com. Then, click Next button to begin the scan process. Scanning may take a while, please be patient.
7. Once Microsoft Safety Scanner finished on scanning the computer, it will display the result. If it finds presence of Suppteam01@india.com and other malware, the tool removes them automatically.
8. Click on Finish button to close the tool.
Recover Suppteam01@india.com Encrypted Files
Suppteam01@india.com Decryption ToolAt this time, there is no definite way to decrypt files encrypted by Suppteam01@india.com. We are waiting for decryption tool from various computer security developers. You will see update on this area as soon as Suppteam01@india.com decryptor was made available.
Use ShadowExplorer to Recover Files
Recovering Suppteam01@india.com encrypted files using this tool may only be possible if the virus did not erased the Shadow Copies of files on your computer. Volume Shadow Service is a Windows feature and is a component of Windows Backup and System Restore. Backup data are kept automatically in the system after enabling System Restore. Therefore, you may never use this feature when System Restore not active on the computer.
1. Download the most recent version of ShadowExplorer from their official website. Click the button below.
2. Install this program on your computer. It should initialize after the installation process. You may also double-click the created icon to run ShadowExplorer.
3. On main interface, click on the Drive Path at upper left corner to list all Volume Shadow Copies kept on your computer.
4. Select preferred time and date you wish to restore. It is suggested to select the most recent copy before the Suppteam01@india.com infection.
5. Right-click on the folder you wish to restore. Then, click on Export.
6. ShadowExplorer will prompt for the new location of files to recover. Please specify the path where you want to save copies of your files.