|Threat Name:||Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security|
|Brief Description:||This type of malware locks the computer or desktop making it unusable.|
Attacker used Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security virus to obliged victim to pay a fine for an unwarranted case. Computer user accuse for committing some actions against the law. Threats are quite high and when you do not give the demand, hackers can add up malicious code in your system until such time you pay. Or else cyber crook threaten you that if you do not pay the fine within the given period, you will have to face grave consequences as well.
Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security will reveal this example of fake warning that you may see on your screen:
“MANDIANT U.S.A. CYBER SECURITY
FBI, Department of defense
U.S.A. Cyber Crime Center
Attention! Your computer has been blocked up for safety reasons listed below.”
In order to unlock your PC, you have to pay certain amount as a fine. Hackers often require paying 100–300 US dollars through MoneyPak or MoneyGram. Both payment schemes leaves little to no traces of the attacker.
Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security malware can block your entire system. Hackers are the one who is responsible behind all the mess happen in your computer. Authorities from MANDIANT, FBI, and Police have nothing to do with that. All you can do is to remove this virus from your system right away. Never exert any effort or even think to pay in order to unlock your computer. We assure you that paying the fine demanded by Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security will not resolve your problem and get your system running again.
Method in deleting Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security is almost at hand. Just check out in this page and follow the guide. It’s quick and easy.
Procedures to Remove Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security
Removal steps on this page will help you get rid of the threat effectively using tools and virus scanners. Please make sure that you will carry out the guide in exact order.
Create a USB Bootable Device
Ransom Trojans and viruses will lock the screen and makes the computer unusable. Common ways to deal with this type of infection is to boot the PC using another device. For this tutorial we will do a bootable disk that contains Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security remover.
1. Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk from their official server. Click the button below. The file will be in .ISO format.
2. Download this utility called rescue2usb to record your .ISO file into the USB drive. Obviously you need a USB thumb drive at least 512MB in capacity. Plug it to the computer.
3. Once you have the two programs, double-click on the rescue2usb.exe to start creating a bootable USB drive.
4. You will see on the screen in the program called Kasperksy USB Rescue Disk Maker. Click on Browse and locate the .ISO file.
5. Under USB Medium, select the proper drive of your USB device.
6. Click on START. It will now begin to create a bootable USB drive with Kaspersky Rescue Disk in it.
Start the Computer with Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
1. You must set the computer to use other bootable device aside from hard drive. For this procedure, enable your BIOS to boot to USB device. If you are not familiar with this, please refer to your computer's instruction manual.
2. Another option is to access the Boot Menu right after you turn one the PC. It will present a Menu so that you can select a preferred boot drive. Select Removable Devices.
3. Your computer will now start and load Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
4. If you see a message on the screen, please Press any key to enter the menu. You only have 10 seconds to do this, otherwise it will boot with the hard drive.
5. Next screen will be the interface language. Please select desired language to use.
6. You must run the program in Graphic Mode. This gives you easy access to all commands and menus.
7. End User License Agreement will appear. Please accept to continue using the program. Press 1 to proceed.
Using WindowsUnlocker to Remove Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security
1.Click on the K button at the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Select Terminal on the list. It will open a command prompt.
3. Type windowsunlocker and press Enter on your keyboard.
4. On WindowsUnlocker menu, please type 1 to Unlock Windows. This utility will clean the registry for malicious entries.
5. After the cleanup process, it will display the menu once more.
6. Press 0 on your keyboard to exit WindowsUnlocker.
Run a Virus Scan
1. After removing Mandiant U.S.A Cyber Security, you need to delete all remaining components.
2. Click on the K to display the menu.
3. Select Kaspersky Rescue Disk. This will open the virus scanning tool.
4. You need to update the program first. Select My Update Center tab and click on Start update. This requires an Internet connection.
5. After updating the program, select Object Scan tab and click on Start Object Scan. You must scan the following:
- Disk boot sectors
- Hidden startup objects
- All drives
6. Scanning the entire hard drive may take some time. Please let the scan to finish.
7. Once the scan process is complete, the tool will prompt you for preferred actions on detected threats. Deleting all threats is recommended.
8. You can now turn off the computer, unplug the USB drive, and start Windows in normal mode.