Remove Windows System Defender
Windows System Defender is a rogue security program that was created in the tradition of Windows Enterprise Defender and Windows PC Defender. Just like any other variants of this program, Windows System Defender has no antivirus components capable of protecting computer or performing a virus scan. It can do virus scan as a “play” but not really scanning the computer. All its produces scan results were falsified and self-generated. Threats found are non-existent and was displayed only to deceive computer users.
Windows System Defender usually enters the computer when users visited a website that can run script on visitors computer. This script was designed to download and install a program unknown to users and undetected by security software installed on victims computer. Remove Windows System Defender as soon as you see presence of it. Never purchase or register this program as it has no security benefit and is a total wasted of money.
How to Easily Remove Windows System Defender
1. Print this procedure as we need to close all programs running later.
2. Download AntiMalware Application here and save it to your Desktop.
3. Close all open applications.
4. Double-Click on the downloaded mbam-setup.exe to start the installation. If unable to execute, infections on computer is preventing it from running, rename the file mbam-setup.exe to anything (like myfile.exe)
5. Run the installation on the default settings. No changes are necessary.
6. Just before completing the installation, make sure that the following are marked check.
- Update the program
- Launch the program
7. The tool will run and update itself after installation. Close it after the update.
8. Restart your computer in SafeMode
- After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
- From the selections, Select SafeMode
9. Click on the icon and start to Perform Full Scan to begin scanning your computer for Windows System Defender related files.
10. After scanning, a message will appear stating that the scan is completed successfully. Click OK.
11. Click Show Results and detected threats will be displayed.
12. Make sure that all threats are marked check, then click Remove Selected to begin removal of the malicious files.
13. Exit AntiMalware Apps and restart your computer.
14. Windows System Defender and all its files are now removed from your computer. To guard your computer from this threat and avoid future infections, you may want real-time protection from a full version of anti-malware program..