Remove Titan Antivirus 2013
Titan Antivirus 2013 is a rogue security program that often claims by mistake that it is a genuine antivirus app. The program hide its real intent by acting as if Titan Antivirus 2013 can protect your system from any danger, for it can detect any threats and viruses that your windows system may have. But the truth is, once it installed you can obtain even more viruses and your system would be place on a high risk. It only gives you false scan results and fake security warnings once you lure to run it. To protect your system from any threat, you have to guard your machine with reliable antivirus and anti-spyware program. To keep Titan Antivirus 2013 is definitely not an option.
Each time you start up any program, Titan Antivirus 2013 will do the false scan. Then it will give you false scan result as well stating that there are quite a lot of infections that your system has and need to be fix. But once you try to fix it using Titan Antivirus 2013 it will state then that in order to fix such problems you have to purchase the full version first, otherwise you cannot perform any task to mend your system.
Titan Antivirus 2013 is merely design to deceive and collect money mostly from the ordinary PC users. Just ignore all fake alerts stating that your PC is at risk. Attackers only want to scare you and make you believe that your system is deeply infected until you purchase its product. You can detect it a lot more easily because it has no big variation to PC Defender 360 and PC Defender Plus. As soon as you detect Titan Antivirus 2013, you have to get rid of it at once.
To perform the removal of Titan Antivirus 2013 , you may follow the instructions below.
Follow these Procedures to Remove Remove Titan Antivirus 2013
Procedure 1: Start Computer in Safe Mode
1. Restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking
- To run Windows system in Safe Mode, please press F8 after turning ON the computer. Hit the keyboard button before the appearance of Windows logo. If successful, you will see a screen of Windows Advanced Options Menu. See image below for your reference. This area will allow you to choose preferences on how you want to boot the system.
- From the selections, choose Safe Mode with Networking. Please use keyboard's arrow up/down to navigate between selections and press Enter on the keyboard to proceed. Keep in mind that booting Windows in Safe Mode only loads minimum driver files. Thus, most of the devices will not be available on this mode. Seeing pixilated images on the screen is normal since your current resolution is set to low.
Procedure 2: Scan and remove Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 files with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
To remove Remove Titan Antivirus 2013, download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by clicking on the button below. This tool is effective in getting rid of Trojans, viruses and malware.
1. After downloading, please install the program using the default settings.
2. At the end of the installation, please make sure that it will download necessary updates.
3. Once update has completed. The tool will launch.
4. Thoroughly scan the computer and remove all threats detected by this anti-malware program.
Procedure 3: Run Symantec's ZeroAccess Fix Tool to remove Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 components.
This tool from Symantec can remove infections of Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 as well as other variants of the same nature.
1. Click on the button below to download ZeroAccess Fix Tool. Save the file FixZeroAccess.exe to your desktop or any convenient location.
2. You need to close any running programs before running this tool.
3. Turn OFF System Restore if you are using Windows XP. Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 files may hide some of its components on system restore files.
4. Next, browse the folder where you saved the file FixZeroAccess.exe. Double-click on it to initiate the tool. To run the file in Windows Vista and Windows 7, right-click on it and choose 'Run as administrator' from the selection.
5. It will display End User License Agreement (EULA), please click on I accept to use the program.
6.Click on Proceed to begin the removal process, let the tool to run and do its course.
7. If it requires you to restart Windows, please do so. This method may remove Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 components such as files and hidden modules.
8. When Windows starts, ZeroAccess Fix Tool will provide some details of the infection.
9. If it prompts for update, you need to run LiveUpdate to make sure that it contains the most recent virus definitions.
10. Wait for the tool to complete the scan process. When done, it will issue a message and specify identified threats. These threats are removed during the scan process, so, there is no need to worry about their presence.
Procedure 4: Make sure that Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 is 100% deleted with Avast aswMBR
A Trojan often drops malware using an advance technology known as rootkit. It hides the installation of Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 from your anti-virus program and injects malicious code to running Windows processes. To complete the clean-up process, you also need to scan and remove rootkit Trojan.
1. Download aswMBR from Avast server. Save it to your computer.
2. Double-click on the file aswMBR.exe to run the program.
3. If it prompts you to download the latest Avast! virus definition, please click Yes. This is necessary to identify most recent version of the Trojan as well as hidden files of Remove Titan Antivirus 2013.
4. Click on Scan button to start checking your computer for presence of rootkit Trojan and other viruses. It will display a message "Scan finished successfully" when done.
5. Click Fix or FixMBR to start removing infection. If aswMBR contains the latest Avast! virus definition file, it will automatically clean infected files on your PC.
Protect your PC from Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 or Similar Attack
Turn On Security Features of your Internet Browser
Internet Explorer - Activate SmartScreen Filter
Internet Explorer versions 8 and 9 has this feature called SmartScreen Filter. It helps detect phishing web sites and protect you from downloading malicious files online. You may have avoided Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 virus if this has been active on your PC.To turn on SmartScreen Filter, follow these steps:
1. Please open Internet Explorer.
2. On top menu, select Tools (IE 9). For IE 8, please look for Safety menu.
3. Select SmartScreen Filter from the drop-down list and click on Turn on SmartScreen Filter.
4. Please restart Internet Explorer.
Google Chrome's Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
With Google Chrome's Phishing and Malware Detection feature, you will have lesser risks browsing the web. It will display a warning when the site you are trying to visit is suspicious. To enable Phishing and Malware Protection, please do these steps:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome (3-Bars Icon) located on top right corner of the browser.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
4. Once on the settings page, click on Show advanced settings... at the bottom of the page to see the rest of the Chrome setup.
5. Locate Privacy section and mark 'Enable phishing and malware protection'.
6. Please restart Google Chrome. New settings keep your browser safe while surfing the web.
Mozilla Firefox - Block Attack Sites and Web Forgeries
Phishing and Malware Protection is a built-in feature on Firefox version 3 or later. It warns you when a page you are trying to visit contains phishing content or an attack site designed to drop threats on the computer. To help you keep safe while browsing the Internet using Firefox, please follow this guide:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. On top menu, click on Tools. Then select Options from the list.
3. Select Security and put a check mark on the following items:
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries