Antivir Solution Pro is malicious computer security software, a clone and successor to AV Security Suite. It has infected and still compromising computers around the world. Antivir Solution Pro will reach a computer as long as it is connected to internet. This malware is advertised on various scam and fake online antivirus web site. Other infections from Trojans and viruses are also factors to get the malware inside the computer.
Once it gets inside the computer, alterations will be made to system registry so that Antivir Solution Pro will run when the computer is started. Antivir Solution Pro will perform a virus scan on Windows start-up. Numerous threats will be displayed and inform users that a licensed version can remove it. This is the primary technique of this rogue program to be sold and earn a profit for its developers.
Remove Antivir Solution Pro instantly with powerful and legal anti-malware tool. A manual removal is possible provided a qualified computer technician will carry it out. For regular computer users, we highly suggest that you must follow the instructions on this page.
What are the Symptoms of Antivir Solution Pro Infection?
It will modify Windows Registry and add the following entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Antivir Solution Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Antivir Solution Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” =”1?
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = ““
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:5555?
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = “.exe”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = “1?
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random characters]“
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random characters]“
The threat will drop the following malicious file:
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random string]\[random characters].exe