Malware Professional 2010 with alias Malware Pro 2010 is a virus that recently emerge as a computer security program. Malware Professional 2010 usually deceive its website visitors with promotional write-ups to download the unregistered version of Malware Pro 2010. Once downloaded and installed, Malware Professional 2010 will perform its own virus scanning and will exhibit a false information regarding the security condition of the computer. This rogue program will report untrusted security risk.
In order not to be defraud by Malware Professional 2010, users must ignore all its alerts and scan results. Concentrate on removing it with other programs and believe that Malware Professional 2010’s registered version is not the solution on present computer problems. There are free, legitimate and trusted programs that can be easily downloaded to remove any computer threats if there is a presence.
|Aliases||Malware Pro 2010|
What are the Symptoms of Malware Professional 2010 Infection?
It will modify Windows Registry and add the following entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run “Malware Professional 2010″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Run “Malware Pro 2010″
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Uninstall\Malware Professional 2010
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Malware Professional 2010
The threat will drop the following malicious files:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Malware Professional 2010
- %Program Files%\Malware Professional 2010\Malware Professional 2010.exe
How to Remove Malware Pro 2010 Manually
1. Restart your computer in SafeMode
– After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
– From the selections, Select SafeMode
2. Remove Registry entries that the threat added. You MUST BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY FIRST.
– Click Start > Run
– Type in the field, regedit
– Navigate and look for the registry entries mentioned above and delete if necessary
3. Delete malicious files that the threat added:
– Base on the given location above, browse and delete the file
– If no location is given, click Start>Search> and search for the files.
– If cannot be deleted, press Ctrl+Alt+Del to access Task Manager, see if the file is running in the process. If it is, select the file and click End Process. Perform file delete again.
4. Scan computer with Antivirus Program
– Update antivirus program
– Scan computer and delete all detected threats.
How to Easily Remove Malware Professional 2010
1. Download and run Removal Toolto remove Malware Pro 2010