Malware Destructor 2011
Malware Destructor 2011 is a fake security software launch by the same group who perpetuated the infamous Antimalware Doctor. Malware Destructor 2011 employs the same tactics to present this rogue program as a virus removal tool. Once this fake software gets into your system, it will bombard the screen with fake warning messages and fabricated virus detection. When it stays on the computer, alterations will be done to the registry and Internet browser that will result to more annoying activities. The malware slows down PC performance due to high usage of system resources. In some instances, computers are made irrecoverable.
At the first observance of irregular activities presence, avoid executing any links, buttons and prompts it suggests you to click. As a matter of fact, Malware Destructor 2011 will persuade you with scary tricks to accomplish this stage. This rogue software should be installed to your computer no matter what – this is the author’s main objective. In fact, they even used a Trojan to spread Malware Destructor 2011 and be loaded into the computer without one’s awareness.
Aside from Trojan, malware authors are also using other means to deploy Malware Destructor 2011 and that includes spam email that contains recent events and happenings to win your interest. While social networking sites are used to distribute malicious links that when clicked will direct your browser to a malware web page.
A descent anti-virus program should be able to remove Malware Destructor 2011 and with regular updates, getting infected can be prevented. For complete removal solution, please refer to the special section on this page.
What are the Symptoms of Malware Destructor 2011 Infection?
It will modify Windows Registry and add the following entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Malware Destructor Inc
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random characters].exe”
The threat will drop the following malicious file/files:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random characters]\enemies-names.txt
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random characters]\KB1323587.exe
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random characters]\[random characters]7.exe
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random characters]\local.ini
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Malware Destructor.lnk
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Malware Destructor.lnk
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Malware Destructor\Malware Destructor.lnk
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Malware Destructor\Uninstall.lnk
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Malware Destructor.lnk
How to Remove Malware Destructor 2011 Manually
1. Restart your computer in SafeMode
- After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
- From the selections, Select SafeMode
2. Remove Registry entries that the threat added. You MUST BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY FIRST.
- Click Start > Run
- Type in the field, regedit
- Navigate and look for the registry entries mentioned above and delete if necessary
3. Delete malicious files that the threat added:
- Base on the given location above, browse and delete the file
- If no location is given, click Start>Search> and search for the files.
- If cannot be deleted, press Ctrl+Alt+Del to access Task Manager, see if the file is running in the process. If it is, select the file and click End Process. Perform file delete again.
4. Scan computer with Antivirus Program
- Update antivirus program
- Scan computer and delete all detected threats.
How to Easily Remove Malware Destructor 2011
1. Download the removal tool from this link. To start removing the malware, execute the tool and run a complete scan on the infected PC.