Antivirus Suite 2010
Antivirus Suite 2010 is a rogue anti-malware application that was developed to swindle users out of their hard-earned money via fraudulent online transactions. Antivirus Suite 2010 usually spreads via another Trojan that are capable of penetrating a computer in a stealth mode. When inside the computer, this fake antivirus application will issue fake alerts and warning messages stating that computer is severely infected with Trojans, virus, malware and spyware. This trick will make an effort to make users believe that a purchase of Antivirus Suite 2010 is required to get rid of the computer parasites.
While other users have been convinced to acquire the licensed version of this useless program, we urge others not to follow this lead. A simple removal of Antivirus Suite 2010 can save you money. First all you have to do is download a free and effective anti-malware program. Do a full scan with this program and whatever it detected should be cleaned and removed from the system. Do another full scan while in Safe Mode of Windows to make sure that computer is already free of Antivirus Suite 2010 virus.
What are the Symptoms of Antivirus Suite 2010 Infection?
It will modify Windows Registry and add the following entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Antivirus Suite 2010
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Antivirus Suite 2010
The threat will drop the following malicious files:
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
How to Remove Antivirus Suite 2010 Manually
1. Restart your computer in SafeMode
- After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
- From the selections, Select SafeMode
2. Remove Registry entries that the threat added. You MUST BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY FIRST.
- Click Start > Run
- Type in the field, regedit
- Navigate and look for the registry entries mentioned above and delete if necessary
3. Delete malicious files that the threat added:
- Base on the given location above, browse and delete the file
- If no location is given, click Start>Search> and search for the files.
- If cannot be deleted, press Ctrl+Alt+Del to access Task Manager, see if the file is running in the process. If it is, select the file and click End Process. Perform file delete again.
4. Scan computer with Antivirus Program
- Update antivirus program
- Scan computer and delete all detected threats.
How to Easily Remove Antivirus Suite 2010
1. Download and run Removal Tool to remove this computer threat.