|Brief Description:||This ransom virus encrypts selected files on the computer and prompt user to pay for decryption key.|
Ramachandra7@india.com is a file-encrypting ransomware virus. It encrypts all personal files stored on infected computer such as photos, videos, and other precious documents. Then it uses the .firstname.lastname@example.org extension to all encrypted files. Once Ramachandra7@india.com was done file encryption, a ransom message appears on your desktop window.
Ramachandra7@india.com ransom note states that your files have been encrypted. To restore your files you do have to pay first the amount demanded. You are advised to contact its author through email. Just like other ransom virus, cyber crooks response would be details about the ransom payment. This includes the amount, mode of payment, and the time frame for you to settle the demand.
Please be warned that Ramachandra7@india.com was made solely to extort money from its victims. They promised that they will release your files only when payment was settled. It is certain that when you contact them, you will only waste your time and money. They will just even scare you or ask you for a much higher amount. Yet in the end, your files are still encrypted.
When Ramachandra7@india.com virus encrypts your files, never expect that they will encrypt it. Even if you pay the ransom, they will still put your data on hold. So never try to deal with them. You have to take into account for the moment that your back up would be the only way to get back those files again. Paying the demand is not an option.
To stop this ransom virus from bothering you, you do have to remove it from your system. This action would also save your PC from deeper trouble. You may use the steps below on how to remove Ramachandra7@india.com.
Procedures to Remove Ramachandra7@india.com
Removal steps on this page will help you get rid of the threat effectively using tools and virus scanners. Please make sure that you will carry out the guide in exact order.
Procedure 1: Scan Computer in Safe Mode Using Installed Anti-virus Program
1. First, we will try to remove Uninstall Ramachandra7@india.com Ransomware by running a virus scan under Safe Mode with Networking. To perform this task, please complete these procedures.
Start in Safe Mode with Networking (Windows XP/Vista/7 Instruction)
- Please restart the computer and just before Windows start, press F8 on your keyboard repeatedly. You will be presented with Advanced Options Menu.
- From the selections, choose Safe Mode with Networking. Please use keyboard's arrow up/down to navigate between selections and press Enter to proceed.
Start Windows 8 in Safe Mode with Networking
- Please restart the computer and as soon as it begins to start, please press Shift+F8 keys.
- Instead of seeing Advance Boot Options, Windows 8 will display Recovery Mode. Continue with the given steps until you reach Safe Mode function.
- Click on 'See advanced repair options'.
- Then, click on Troubleshoot.
- Next, please select Advanced options.
- On the next window, please choose Windows Startup Settings.
- Lastly, click on Restart button. Windows 8 will now restart and boot into Advanced Boot Option wherein you can run the system in Safe Mode with Networking.
2. Open your installed anti-virus programs and update it to the most recent version by automatically downloading necessary updates.
3. Thoroughly scan the computer and remove all identified threats. Do not restart or turn off the computer after the scan process. You still need to run another scan. Please follow the next procedure.
Procedure 2: Scan and remove Ramachandra7@india.com files with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
To remove Ramachandra7@india.com, download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. This tool is effective in getting rid of Trojans, viruses and malware.
1. After downloading, please install the program using the default settings.
2. At the end of the installation, please make sure that it will download necessary updates.
3. Once update has completed, MBAM will launch.
4. Select SCAN from the top menu. Then, click on Threat Scan (Recommended) section.
5. Click on Start Scan to thoroughly scan the computer. Remove all threats detected by this anti-malware program after the process.
Procedure 3: Run Microsoft Safety Scanner to remove Ramachandra7@india.com components.
MS Safety Scanner is a free security tool that offers on-demand virus scanning and helps remove threats from the infected computer. It is a stand-alone program that works even with existing antivirus program.
Important: Each download of Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after the acquisition date. If this period lapses, you need to download the same program from the same location again. New download contains newer virus definition and database to detect and clean most recent viruses.
To use this tool in removing Ramachandra7@india.com, please follow this procedure.
1. Download Microsoft Safety Scanner from official web site. Click on the button below.
2. Save the file to a convenient location such as Desktop.
3. Once the download completes, browse the folder and double-click on the file msert.exe. Icon for this file looks like this.
4. If Windows prompts for a security warning and ask if you want to run the file, click on Run. For Windows Vista/7 users, you may right-click on the file and select Run as administrator from the selection.
5. On initial run, the tool will display End User License Agreement, please accept the terms and click Next. Continue on the process until you reach the Scan Type window.
6. Select on Full scan to entire the system and detect any presence of Ramachandra7@india.com. Then, click Next button to begin the scan process. Scanning may take a while, please be patient.
7. Once Microsoft Safety Scanner finished on scanning the computer, it will display the result. If it finds presence of Ramachandra7@india.com and other malware, the tool removes them automatically.
8. Click on Finish button to close the tool.
Recover Ramachandra7@india.com Encrypted Files
Ramachandra7@india.com Decryption Tool
1. Download Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor version 126.96.36.199 or later from this official website link.
2. After downloading, extract the file to a folder on your hard drive.
3. Locate RakhniDecryptor.exe tool and double-click to launch the scanner.
4. Click on Start Scan to initiate the process. RakhniDecryptor will prompt you to specify path to encrypted files.
5. Navigate to folder containing Ramachandra7@india.com file and select specific type such as .XLS, .DOC, .JPG, and so on. TEXT file should not be selected as there were reports of decryption problem when selecting this file type.
6. When done with the selection, please click Open button. RakhniDecryptor will use your chosen file as a pattern to scan remaining encrypted Ramachandra7@india.com files. This process may take a while. Please wait for the scan to finish.
7. Once done with the scan and decryption, RakhniDecryptor will display scan results including numbers of scanned items and productively decrypted files.
8. You can click on Details to view specific items of recovered files. See image below for reference.
Use ShadowExplorer to Recover Files
Recovering Ramachandra7@india.com encrypted files using this tool may only be possible if the virus did not erased the Shadow Copies of files on your computer. Volume Shadow Service is a Windows feature and is a component of Windows Backup and System Restore. Backup data are kept automatically in the system after enabling System Restore. Therefore, you may never use this feature when System Restore not active on the computer.
1. Download the most recent version of ShadowExplorer from their official website. Click the button below.
2. Install this program on your computer. It should initialize after the installation process. You may also double-click the created icon to run ShadowExplorer.
3. On main interface, click on the Drive Path at upper left corner to list all Volume Shadow Copies kept on your computer.
4. Select preferred time and date you wish to restore. It is suggested to select the most recent copy before the Ramachandra7@india.com infection.
5. Right-click on the folder you wish to restore. Then, click on Export.
6. ShadowExplorer will prompt for the new location of files to recover. Please specify the path where you want to save copies of your files.